Aug 312013
Vasco Star Danilo Interests Liverpool FC and Inter Milan

Vasco da Gama’s 17-year-old midfielder Danilo Barbosa da Silva, has attracted transfer interest from European sides Liverpool and Inter Milan, according to reports in Brazil. The youngster from Simões Filho, Bahia, impressed Liverpool’s scouts during the 2013 Toulon Tournament, where he was part of the Brazil side which won the competition. The Anfield scouts were at the prestigious French youth tournament to watch another midfielder, Grêmio’s Matheus Biteco, but have since turned their attentions to Danilo on […]

May 052013
Neymar Could Join Barcelona

Multiple sources, including Brazil’s Sport newspaper, are reporting that Neymar will be joining Barcelona this summer – much earlier than was originally thought. It has long been touted that the Brazil’s most coveted wonderkid will be waiting until after the 2014 World Cup, for which Brazil are the hosts, before making his high profile move to Europe. There have also been several rumours from Spain that Barcelona have taken out considerable player insurance policies, which […]

Dec 252012
Doria Could Join Juventus

The transfer of Doria to Juventus could take place in the January transfer window, with the Italian club paying around 8m Euros for the central defender. 40% of the fee will go to Botafogo with the other 60% being shared out between third party owners Banco BMG, and a group private investors. The player, who has been selected of the Brazilian under 20 side for the upcoming South American Championships, could make the move from the Alvinegro […]

Jun 092012
Botafogo Slump to Defeat but Seedorf Provides Hope

After an impressive start to the season, Botafogo tasted defeat for the first time as they conceded 3 goals to Cruziero. Three games into the season, the Fogao have both the best attack and worst defence into the league, which promises entertainment for neutrals, but a rollercoaster ride for fans of the club! Maybe the team need some kind of calming influence in the middle of the park, to maintain the attacking flair, but bring […]